San Antonio STD Testing
About STD Testing San Francisco
Affordable STD Testing offers fast, affordable, and completely confidential tests
in San Antonio. Recent statistics in San Antonio show increasing numbers
in Sexually Transmitted Diseases in individuals who are sexually active.
With the availability of over 3,200 testing facilities nationwide, it is extremely easy to get tested at one of our facilities in San Antonio. We know that it is important for everyone to have access to medical testing for their sexual health. Over 20 testing facilities are located in the San Antonio area to make STD testing quick and easy for you.
Many facilities in San Antonio claim to offer quick and easy testing, but we rank number one among them all. If you are concerned about your sexual heath and need advice or guidance for testing, one of our experienced counselors is waiting to assist you with the STD testing process.
San Antonio STD Statistics and Facts
Sexually transmitted diseases have increased in the San Antonio (Bexar County) area since 2010. These statistics listed below from the CDC show a true concern for STDs in the San Antonio.
- In the year 2010, San Antonio was ranked 12th in incidences of Chlamydia and 8th in contracted infections of Gonorrhea in the United States.
- In 2009, San Antonio ranked 30th in diagnosed cases of HIV in the United States.
- In 2010, San Antonio accounted for 11,455 cases of Chlamydia of the total 118,577 diagnosed in Texas.
- Of the 3,520 diagnosed cases of Gonorrhea in Texas, 1,769 are known to have been male carriers while 1,751 are known to have been female carriers in the year 2010.
- In 2010, 59 known cases of Syphilis were diagnosed from carries ranging from individuals 15-24 years of age.
- 119 known cases of HIV occurred in the age group 15-24 years old. This is almost half of the total cases diagnosed in San Antonio (253 cases) in 2010.